Tuesday, March 20, 2007

March comes in like a LION!


The saying holds true as we've had mornings in the last few weeks that we wake up to SNOW! Spring is coming?????????? The calendar picture at preschool has kids running around in shorts, flying kites and green grass. I had to explain to the kids that in other cities it is Spring, but here it takes a bit longer. And then it snows...again. I don't know if they're buying my story! Well, not much is happening around here. We are excited to be going to visit our new nephew for a few days soon.(oh and we're happy to see his parents too!)We'll post a pic when we get back!

4 comments:

Renice said...

Hi Sandra, thanks for reading my blog. It's nice to know that someone reads it. I've peeked in on yours too occasionally. The Quesnel connection.
I sure hope that snow leaves you soon. Winter can drag on so long sometimes. We've got rain. So the poor weather is all over. happy Spring time and happy Easter.

3to1...outnumbered said...

It's finally feeling like spring with all the trees flowering down here and flowers popping up. Now if only both of the kids could stay healthy for a long period of time, all would be good in the universe. I finally posted about Disneyland! I hope your Easter weekend was good. We had Kari and Gracie and Greg with us. It was great.

orangegirl said...

Hi mom nice blog how do you get a video on? C u
Becca

Jenny Schweyer said...

Hey, I didn't know that you're a blogger too! Love your blog. I'll try to keep up with it now that I know it's here.