Saturday, February 10, 2007

Love is in the air.............


Well actually snow and a cold chill is in the air! *smile* Ahhh, yes, it's winter for a while yet! I love February and Valentines and it's not because my hubby pours on the romance with flowers, chocolates or dinner out. I love making Valentine cards and cookies for friends and family. I started doing it years ago and it's so much fun! Yesterday I delivered a bunch of my 'Love Buckets' to friends in Q., and now in the next few days I hope to whip off some more cookies for my P.G. friends! It's fun because unlike Christmas, people don't expect anything and it comes as a 'sweet' surprise! Gives me warm fuzzies inside! Lucky for me I get to celebrate Valentines at preschool which has been alot of fun and this week is our party days! Just to give you a heads up......Wednesday is Valentines Day! Shop before it's too late!

1 comment:

3to1...outnumbered said...

I wish I lived close enough to receive a Love bucket. Ah, whoa is me. It's so great to see the pictures of your trip. The girls looked like they had perma-smiles. They make it so much fun!